Sauk Prairie Remodeling Roofing Services
A roof is an important aspect on all homes. It's your homes main protection from all of Mother Nature's friends: rain, snow, sleet, hail, storms, leaves, branches, etc. Taking care of your roof can put a stop to many other potential problems.
Our typical roofing project includes the following work:
- Removing all existing roofing and metal drip edge down to the roof deck.
- Repair any rotted areas if needed.
- Repair and correct leaking problems.
- Resheet the roof with new plywood if needed.
- Replace roof vents, soil pipe flashings, and bath vents.
- Close off existing roof vents and cut open roof ridges to improve airflow from the attic.
- Install drip edge in the color the owners select.
- Install 15lb. felt paper.
- Install galvanized valley metal.
- Install Ice & Watershield along the bottom 3' of the eaves and up the valleys of the roof.
- Install the architectural shingles that the owners select.
- Install Shinglevent II for continuous roof ventilation.
- Dispose of all the roofing debris and cleanup.
- Install aluminum soffit and fascia in the color the owners select.
- Install 5" seamless gutter and jumbo (3"x4") downspouts in the color the owners select.
- Install a leaf protection product that best suits the individual home.
In addition, Sauk Prairie Remodeling has the capability to handle metal roofing and rubber roofing (low slope roofs) projects. We maintain a list of addresses from past roofing projects. This list is helpful to homeowners so they can see some of our finished work, but it also allows them to see how a desired shingle looks on a house instead of looking at a sample. Let SPR assist you with your roofing needs, give us a call or email today and set up an appointment.